Payment Policy

At Edmonton West Animal Hospital, all payments are made in the Canadian Dollar (CAD). All payments are due when services are rendered. For a complete list of payment options and financial assistance options, visit our Payment Options page.

Refund Policy

By using our online payment option, you agree that your payment is non-refundable. At Edmonton West Animal Hospital, all services provided and products sold are non-refundable, with the following exceptions:

  • Food purchased through our hospital is 75% refundable if returned within 72 hours of purchase. (The remaining 25% goes towards re-stocking, shipping and handling fees).
  • Deposits given for booking appointments are non-refundable unless proper cancellation notice is provided. Cancellation notice for your booked appointment must be provided 7 days before the appointment time in order to receive a refund on your appointment deposit.

Thank you!